Tuition: $725 + HST
(includes PADI E-Learning – Does not include Dive master application fee)
To be Announced
Diver Master – your first step on the professional diving ladder.
If you are bored in your job and want to try something fun or just want add to your portfolio, why not become a scuba professional?
The Dive Master course can be done as an internship with us, during which you will get the chance to assist the divers under your care in and out of the water. The Dive Master course is the foundation for all dive professionals. There is a lot of hard work involved but may just put you on a path to doing a job you love.
*Minimum Age 18
As a PADI Divemaster, you will be qualified to:
- Act as certified instructional assistant to PADI Instructors.
- Supervise participants in PADI experience programs for uncertified divers.
- Generally supervise diving activities by planning, organizing and directing dives.
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers.
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program for certified divers.
- Conduct the Skin Diving Skills segment of the PADI Open Water Diver course and open water Dive Four under the direction of a PADI Instructor.
- Enroll in PADI Instructor level training.
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Diving Knowledge Workbook
- PADI RDP – 2 versions (Table and eRDP including associated Instructions for Use booklets)
- Divemaster Slates
- Instructor Guides for programs Divemasters may conduct:
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Discover Snorkeling/Skin Diver Course
- Scuba Review/Discover Local Diving
*The PADI Divemaster video must also be viewed.